Wednesday, July 11, 2012

DIY Must-Haves!

Here's a short, sweet post for you guys! Sorry for the lack of updates... I was in another country this past week, so no internet for me! Haha. Anyways, here are the things I absolutely must have in my little 'DIY' box. Enjoy! (:

-Measuring Tape (Or, have your measurements written down somewhere so you have it on hand)
-Modge Podge (Or anything similar, I know Modge Podge can be pricey)
-Jump Rings
-GLITTER! (This should be obvious :D)
-Lace
-Faux Leather
-Studs or hardware of your choosing
-Beads of all sizes/colours
-Hot Glue Gun 
-Fabric Paint and Spray Paint 
-Brushes of varying sizes (I love Loew-Cornell)
-Tape
-Needle and thread, or sewing machine.
-Cord or ribbons
-Scissors 
-And, of course, inspiration (:

I always collect little odds and ends from discarded items and such. Save those buttons you get on garments! You never know when they'll come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment