Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Some of My Favorite Blogs...

I have tons of blogs I follow, but I just wanted to focus on a few for today. I divide fashion blogs into two categories: pictures of just fashion, and then the blogs that go in depth and provide D.I.Y's and other stuff.

JAK & JIL
This blog is the former. Jak & Jil is probably the best blog I've seen that just gives you pictures. The stuff he takes is amazing... most of the outfits are hit or miss, but to me, almost everything is a hit. I love the fact that there's no explanation to the pictures; it's just the pictures themselves. I've seen some of just clothing, but there are a few on there that are so intriguing that you want to know the back story. And then of course, the outfits. I literally get goosebumps at some of the outfits put together here, especially the men's... I don't know what was going through these peoples' minds as they were putting their outfits together, but I wish I had brains like theirs! I really recommend checking it out if you haven't already, but I'm sure most fashion-conscious/bloggers will have already seen this site. I just wanted to gush over it, that's all. (:

Make It & Fake It ;   A Pair and a Spare
This blog is the latter! It's full of great D.I.Y's (hence the name) that are just genius. Seriously. I follow a lot of D.I.Y blogs but this and A Pair and a Spare are probably the two that I adore the most. Unlike a lot of D.I.Y bogs, this is accessible to all tastes and everything comes out well... nothing really has that 'I Did This Myself' feel, it's more professional than that. I love that!


I'm always on the lookout for great blogs to follow, and these are just a few sites that I love. Like I said, there are tons more, but these are the 3 I felt like sharing today. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment