Sunday, June 24, 2012

Let's Go to Chinatown...

So, I was over at my friend's house this past week and she lives super close to Philly. I don't know how or why, but we ended up going to Chinatown in Phila, but I'm not complaining. She and her sister took me to this greeeeaaaattt Malaysian/Thai restaurant, and then bubble tea. However, that doesn't exactly translate to "let's take legitimate pictures for my blog!"... so, you have the rather blurry, far away, and super AWKWARD (1st picture...) shots you see here. So sorry for that D: Anyways, enjoy!





Blouse: H&M ($18, here
Cardigan: GAP
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch ($5!)
Sandals: Steve Madden (I got them for $13 at Sam's Club. Sam's Club! A friend told me she got the same style at a Costco for $18, which is still a steal.)
Bag: Nine West




No comments:

Post a Comment